Thursday, June 5, 2008

HNT 18 - Mt Royal

So as my last post mentioned, I have been visiting Ottawa, Montreal, and Toronto Canada. My photos today are what I felt the most daring on my part to take.
I was hiking through the park that is Mount Royal in Montreal, and thought, as I like nature, to take some nude pics of me. A few (which I'm saving for other HNTs), weren't that risky as there wasn't may people around (heck I spent nearly half an hour in one place just enjoying nakedness and nature with no one around).

There were a few however that I thought were on the daring side, and I present two of these:

{Photo source lost}
About this photo: Taken Monday 1 June 2008, on Mount Royal, Montreal, Quebec, Canada.
Near the top of the mountain is a quasi lookout area with a reception tower. I was hoping to get a photo like this with a nice veiw of Montreal, but settled for a nice view of the trees.
As per usual I used my remote, and had my camera placed on part of the railing.
This was daring as about three paths converge around this look out area, and as I was setting up a few people walked by. I will say it is perhaps not as daring as it looks though, as my trousers were around my ankles, and with the way the camera was set up, I did not have to crop them out of the photo.
I figured a photo from behind with some sort of vista view would be somewhat artistic, and compelling. I may in fact switch to this as a primary photo of me (from the one of me in the Rocky Mountains - Second HNT) on some of my profiles.



{Photo source lost}
About this photo: Taken Monday 1 June 2008, on Mount Royal, Montreal, Quebec, Canada.
One of the paths leading to that lookout area goes over a bridge, and there is a dirt path that passes down and almost under the bridge (it was fenced off just beyond the other side). I thought it might be an interesting photo of me naked in the tunnel, considering it is all rock. The camera was placed on a rock jutting out in front of the tunnel.
I tried a couple different shots, but ultimately I had to get completely nude to get the best photo. As I was doing this I could hear people on the path above me.
Like the photo above, this one is unedited.




HNT_1

8 comments:

  1. You are a brave man aren't you as well as your photos seem to make you look like "a long drink of water" - sexy in that "earthy" way ;) Happy HNT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great view... very scenic!
    HHNT

    ReplyDelete
  3. It seems like you were taking a big risk, but it paid off in some great-looking photos. Happy HNT!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmmm I never thought of doing that.. but then the last time I was in Montreal it was February

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely adore the ingenuity and creativeness you are always so quick to share. I love the stories behind the stories. And I'm insanely jealous that as much of a nudist as I am, I can't share it on the WWW.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love it! Great photos. Very cute, clever and freeing. Congratulations.

    Very nice blog you have also.

    ReplyDelete
  7. very daring indeed...although very sexy too! :)

    Have fun in Toronto, I LOVE that city. Church street is a blast!

    HAPPY HNT!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great location for those shots. I know it's Friday already but Happy HNT.

    ReplyDelete