Thursday, January 10, 2008

Second post

I am not all that sure what all I am going to be putting on this blog, so please bear with me. Though if you do have any suggestions, I will take them into consideration (please be tastefull).

I'm thinking this is probably a good point to say a little more about me:

I grew up in Edmonton, Alberta, and have spent a few years working in Calgary, Alberta. Though I have travelled across almost all the provinces.
As my previous post mentioned I went to the UK. I was there for about a year, and throughly enjoyed it.

I'm still new to nudism, but have enjoyed being naked at home whenever possible.

When I was in Edmonton over Christmas I met a great man, and we have have totally hit it off - we seemed to have a spiritual connection right from the start. Though the distance (with me in Calgary) can be both a good and bad thing.

1 comment:

  1. Have seen a couple of your pictures and just found your site. I hope to see you around. Nudist myself, but not that much of a chance for it in rainy cold Oregon. But summertime....oh yeah. We've got two nude beaches. You'll have to come for a visit. I hope you enjoy blogging as much as I do.

    ReplyDelete