I believe three years is a milestone in today's high-tech wolrd where everything seems to change minute by minute. I only discovered HNT earlier this year, and hope to still participate in three years, and beyond.
But as I just mentioned, our world seems to change by the minute, and my life is at a cross-roads which may either allow me more, or less, time to participate. Not only with HNT, but blogging.
I have been at this cross-roads for at least 3 years, and finally moving on. Looking at it, things have tended to come in threes (or occasional multiples)....
In the past 6 years I have been with 3 different companies, working in the same field of engineering (which at the time I started I enjoyed), but during most of that time I did not feel fulfilled. Three years ago I had a series of events happened that woke me up to looking at pursuing another career I had in mind.
Yet it has taken me this long to gain the courage to tackle the challenges, and make the decisions, of switiching into teaching.
Ok, I should stop the rambling.
Once again, Happy 3rd Anniversary HNT.
Here are my pictures, taken specifically for today (well in advace to make sure I could post today).
Sticking with the theme of 3, here are 3 photos of me in 3 different rooms, in 3 positions (standing, sitting, lying), wearing 3 colours (beige shirt, black underwear, white socks).
About these photos: They were taken Monday 23 April 2008, in Calgary, Alberta, Canada.
As per usual, I used my camera with remote. As mentioned they were taken specifically for HNT's 3rd anniversary; using the theme of three.
Hot!
ReplyDeleteTK Kerouac's HNT
Oh, Canada! Happy HNT anniversary!
ReplyDeleteLove the black undies! Very sexy. :D
ReplyDeleteHHNTx3!
wow, lotsa threes there man! Kinda overwhelming. Sokay, I prefer the ass in the jock shot anyway...schweet! :)
ReplyDeleteHAPPY HNT!
HHNT!
ReplyDeleteHappy HNT!
ReplyDeletenice
ReplyDelete