Wow, another Thursday! Boy has life flow by.
I am a little disappointed at myself right now, I had the perfect opportunity to get a great photo for this HNT, involving the full (celestial) moon, and outdoor in the snow... however I did not have a camera, and if I did I would not have had a vantage point (or person) to take the photo.
So, this photo is from my archives:
About this photo: It was taken Wednesday 12 October 2005 in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada.
Taken using my camera with the remote (in my right hand). If I recall the camera was on a tripod.
The photo was taken as my entry as a contestant to model for Vue Weekly's Sex, Lust & Love Issue.
Vue Weekly is an independently published Edmonton arts and entertainment newspaper.
I was not selected to model, I think primarily because I submitted my entry near close to the deadline.
Though I did submit my answers to the questions they had as part of a survey for the issue. My unique answers appered on these questions:
2. Have you slept with someone you perhaps shouldn't have?
5. Orientation not as simple as straight, bisexual, or gay?
Now I'm not telling you the answers, so you'll have to figure them out.
I will give a hint though. For 5, it was before I defined my sexuality (as mentioned in my blog post Labelization)
Oh, bonus points to the first people that can guess my answers.
I was outside by the lake freezing my ass off waiting for the perfect eclipse shot, while you are inside , all toasty and warm
ReplyDeletegreat shot
Happy HNT!
Ya know, dude, your archival photos are hotter than most people's current photos. :)
ReplyDeleteHAPPY HNT!
I'll bet that every one of us has slept with someone we shouldn't have....so I probably know that answer. Thanks for sharing!
ReplyDelete