Today I had to leave my apartment, and in doing so it meant I had to face the snowy, windy cold of Calgary.
So I bundled up, nice and warm:
- a pair of comfy underwear
- thinsulate socks
- silk long underwear
- thick warm socks
- thinsulate long-sleeve shirt
- jeans
- thick hoodie
- scarf wrapped around my nose and mouth
- fleece hat
- hoodie hood
- windbreaker trousers
- fleece and shell jacket
- non-insulated boots
- thick gloves
And still in all that I felt a little chill in the wind - mostly my face; though I only had a slit to see through between my scarf and hat... I think I need a warmer scarf.
...and I'm feeling cold in Sydney becasue it is only 16C which is well below normal here for February but probably like a heatwave for you...
ReplyDeleteI've just returned from Anchorage and know exactly what you mean. But, thankfully, I'm in Phoenix tonight. You'd be more than happy.
ReplyDeleteSometimes seeing a hot man all bundled up is a bit more of a turn on (at least in certain moods) as it allows my imagination to run wild with the desirous thoughts of stripping him down and revealing one hot part of his body at a time. Then eventually we get down to no clothes on the bed in front of a raging fire and get something else to raging!
ReplyDeleteGuess where my mind is this lovely cold, windy morning!?
-C
I got stalled at "silk long underwear. " Makes me sigh just reading it and i would love to either see it, or know where you got it, boy. :)
ReplyDelete