What a month! I knew February would be a busy month going into it, but did not expect it to be like this. Just seemed to be one thing after another happening. Which is why my posting of Zen has not been consistent, and my HNT are close to late, or short cuts taken (ie achieve photos).
Today's photo was taken a couple days ago, in anticipation for today. It was one of the few breaks I had during the month to have a bath. My previous bath before it was what gave me the idea to get theses photos, and I specifically made time for this bath (and glad I did, as I needed the break).
Perhaps later in March I will have the time to say what all has kept me busy, but as some of it is still ongoing, I'm just hoping I can at least catch my breath in March.
Enjoy the photos.
About this photo: It was taken Tuesday 26 February 2008 in Calgary, Alberta, Canada.
Not much more to say than above. The camera was on a tripod in the middle of my small bathroom, and I used the remote (which can almost be seen in my right hand).
About this photo: It was taken Tuesday 26 February 2008 in Calgary, Alberta, Canada.
This time the camera was on the edge of the bathtub (on the bubble bath container placed on its side). The remote is in my left hand.
I'm up in the bath also, in my private blog though,
ReplyDeleteI think I need to get myself one of those remote control cameras
Have a nice bath
Happy HNT!
Nothing like a cold February night for a hot bubble bath. Oh yeah.
ReplyDeleteLooks so relaxing!
ReplyDeleteHHNT!
Did a bath tub HNT before too, and it was fun! Nice photo...HHNT!
ReplyDeletePerfectly placed suds.
ReplyDeleteVery nice~