Thursday, January 24, 2008

HNT #3 - Story

Here is a story perfect for HNT:

Last Thursday (17 Jan) I took HNT to point, thanks in part to friends. One in particular who came into town for the weekend. He easily convinced me to meet up at Twisted Element (gay bar in Calgary) for the 'Sexy Shorts' show. He even convinced me to participate, which I figured would happen, so I wore a suitable pair of underwear.

The Sexy Shorts show is were amateur guys get up in front of the crowd and strip down to their underwear. The crowd's favourite then wins money. At least that was my impression on only going that once.

Last Thursday there was 5 competitors (including me). Two had obviously been drinking. One was from Britain, and though he was drinking, was not acting as drunk as the other two. Myself, and the last guy was, under my impression, the bar's choice.

How it ended up working was the hostess did her opening, then introduced us. Then she did another song before we came up individually and did our strip.

The first, drunk, guy wasn't too bad, though he only had his trousers around his ankles. He did take his shirt off. He was wearing standard type briefs with a design on them (Union Jack on the front, flowers on the back).
The second, drunk, guy did take his trousers off completely, though he left his shirt up around his neck. He rolled down part of his standard type briefs, and showed some of his bare ass.
The third guy was the Brit, and he also kept his trousers at his ankles. I don't recall what underwear he had on, but he eventually took off his jumper (sweater) after the hostess encouraged him to, though he left on his t-shirt.
I was next and went all they way to my underwear.
The last guy, bar fave, he took his shirt off, and kept his trousers around his ankles as well. He had on a pair of boxers, which he did pull down to expose his bare ass, and nearly show his cock.

The hostess, then brought us back out and the audience cheered for their favourite. The first round of elimination resulted in the Brit and bar fave remaining. I was not surprised. Between the two of them, the Brit guy won.

I asked my friends what they thought, and they were impressed that I did it sober, which could be partly why I did not make it past the first vote. They also said the remaining two were a lot more sexual in the way they did their strip and dance. When I heard that, I knew that was why I did not make it. I don't usually exude sex.

My friends did not get photos, so on the weekend I took these photos, on my balcony, of me in the underwear I wore that night.
20080120-D-13-c2.JPG
20080120-D-17-c2.JPG
About these photos: They were taken Sunday 20 January 2008 in Calgary, Alberta, Canada.
As mentioned above, photos of me in the underwear I had on at the Sexy Shorts night at Twisted Element were not taken, that I know of. Therefore I took these photos specifically for this post.
I set up a tripod with my camera on it inside my apartment and went out onto my balcony, using the remote with my camera to take the photos. Because it had snowed over the past couple days, I thought pictures with the wintery backdrop would add a little to the photos, as opposed to a plain wall.
As the temperature was about -15 Celsius, I was out for only brief stints to take the picture, then inside to check the image and warm up.

7 comments:

  1. That is like, the definitive Canadian picture. I feel compelled to stuff Canadian Tire money in the waistband of your underwear.. too cute!
    HHNT! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. White on White, very artistic.
    I have to get myself a tripod and timer, makes for great shots
    Happy HNT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not a huge amount of snow on the ground, it doesn't look like. And I dig the white underwear for the cold, winter look. and I also like the look of a guy's black/dark bush against white underwear. You're hot, my friend. I'd have voted for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the backdrop but I'm freezing just looking at you out in the weather! I'm surprised all your "junk" didn't just crawl inside and refuse to come out!

    HHNT!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Lord man, you're testicles must have been nestled somewhere inside your ribcage! That looks cold! Sexy as hell, but cold!

    Good story too.

    HAPPY HNT!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look pretty hot in all that cold. I would have voted for you from sunny Australia.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice pics but a real risk of frostbite of the extremities I think. A good idea not to stay outside too long. :-) Happy belated HNT

    ReplyDelete