Thursday, January 17, 2008

Second HNT

Wow, it has been a week already!

Here is my next HNT post, and I thought it best to post my other favourite photo:
20040411-D-060-c1.jpg
About this photo: It was taken Sunday 11 April 2004 in the Canadian Rocky Mountains.

This photo was taken before the snow photo (previous HNT post). As I mentioned in that post I was driving through the Canadian Rocky Mountains Naked. For this one, I saw simple walking access into this field, and so I hiked in - wearing shoes and shorts. I found a tree stump to put the camera on, for the scenery view, and then I set the self timer and hurried away, faced the camera and dropped my shorts. This is the shot.
I felt quite brave as the white dot in the background to the left of my hip was a passing van, one of probably about 3 vehicals I saw that day in the mountains.

In keeping with the spirit of posting 2 photos for HNT, here is another one from the same trip.
20040411-D-058-c.jpg
About this photo: It was taken Sunday 11 April 2004 in the Canadian Rocky Mountains.
Taken in the same field as the previous photo, this one was actually taken before. It was my first attempt at getting the the mountainous backgroud. Both photos I have cropped out my shorts around my ankles - in 2004 I was not feeling that brave to walk from the car to the field naked, especially alone.

Well I hope you enjoy my HNT photos, and the rest of this site, and also feel free to make suggestions of what you'd like me to post.

Have a good nakkid day!

8 comments:

  1. It's so nice to be nude in nature! I much prefer it to nude at home :)
    Happy HNT

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you in nature! HOT!

    happyHNT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Being able to take photos like that is one of my private fantasies. Great pics. Happy HNT.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lucky mountains, getting to see you in person like that. :)

    HAPPY HNT!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The top shot is breathtaking, and the scenery isn't bad either ;)

    Happy Half Nekkid Thursday!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. great pics...the scenery is fabulous...and you look damn good with it...

    peace...

    ReplyDelete
  7. I enjoyed the descriptions of how the photograph was taken! Being a nudist myself, I'm always interested in the particulars of how a guy makes it work. Peace.

    ReplyDelete