I noticed yesterday that the buds were on the trees. This morning I could smell spring in the air.
What has this all to do with half-nekkid Thursday you may ask?
Nothing really other than it being Thursday.
I had some ideas of what to put for today's post, but seeing as Thursday is nearly over, I'm just going to ramble a little. I had thought of posting a continuation of my last HNT 15 - Underwear Affair, but I think I'll save that to another day.
Back to the beautiful month of May....
Well, at least the end of the crazy month of April.
Last night when I was sitting down to work on the computer, leading up to today's post, someone I met on HangOutNude (only online thus far) messaged me and asked about meeting up.
I figured why not, and we spend a nice evening chatting, nude.
Photo time:
About this photo: It was taken Friday 11 March 2005, in Taunton, Somerset, England.
This was taken with my camera & remote. I can not remember how the camera was positioned, I think on some books on my bed. The photo is a little old, but fits with the quasi-theme of hanging out nude.
Oh I was also going to post some May poems - another idea I had, and what it was when I started this post.
The unmulched garden looks to me like some naked thing
which for one reason or another would be better off
with a few clothes on.
- Ruth Stout
'But I must gather knots of flowers,
And buds and garlands gay,
For I'm to be Queen o' the May, mother,
I'm to be Queen o' the May.'
- Alfred Lord Tennyson
Spring - An experience in immortality.
- Henry D. Thoreau
(all poems/quotes were sourced from: http://www.egreenway.com/months/monmay.htm)
That's a completely sexy picture. . . you look so relaxed (and so deliciously more than half naked) :)
ReplyDeleteHappy HNT!
Good luck with the fundraising - a very worthy cause. Happy HNT (Belated)
ReplyDeleteHi. I am a long time member of Hang Out Nude. Nice to see that you like it too. Randy in New Jersey.
ReplyDeleteu look so realxed and sexy ...loves it!
ReplyDelete