Thursday, April 24, 2008

HNT 15 - Underwear Affair I

Last week I signed up to compete in Edmonton's Underwear Affair, to raise money to find a cure for cancer under the waist. It is a 10 km run / 5 km walk (I'm doing the walk) on June 14. I figured it is a good cause for me to be getting nearly nude.

This week I got some of the memorabilia I had also ordered.

Today's photo is me with that memorabilia:
- Yellow Bandana
- Water Bottle
- Shot Glass
- CK Mens Classic Trunk (sm)
- Royal Blue Terry Cloth Wristbands.

20080424-D-1-c.JPG

About this photo: It was taken Thursday 24 April 2008, in Calgary, Alberta, Canada.
As per usual I used my camera on a tripod with the remote. This photo is also on my profile for The Underwear Affair.

Interested in knowing more?
Check out their website: http://uncoverthecure.org/

I will post more about the even here when I have the time to write it. There will also be photos of me at the event.

HNT_1

3 comments:

  1. sweet, sexy photo as always. Is that all you'll be wearing for the run, cause if so, I might have to take a trip to Canada just to watch. :)

    HAPPY HNT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I may be wearing even less ;) I will be revealing that in another HNT (probably next week)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't get round to see everybody yesterday but I am glad not to miss this great photo.Best of luck on the run. Belated Happy HNT.

    ReplyDelete