I decided to consolidate my nude photos & videos to this blog. I will be posting my photo sets (one per post) with some information about the sets here.
I also have the following blogs I intend on keeping up with:
http://quafaie.blogspot.ca/ : blog that I post what I want - typically inspirational quotes, the occasional opinion piece and other things I'd like to comment or keep a record of.
http://nudecanadianboy.tumblr.com/ : blog of (mostly) nude guys that I find attractive, artistic, interesting photos / videos, and submissions from followers
--
Edit (added Sunday 10 October 2013): I will be posting the sets every 5 days starting 1 November 2013
--
Edit (added Saturday 2 November 2013): After looking at the entire list of my sets I decided to post them every other day, so they are all posted in 2014. Every 5 days would have extended them after May 2015.
--
Edit (added Sunday 10 October 2013): I will be posting the sets every 5 days starting 1 November 2013
--
Edit (added Saturday 2 November 2013): After looking at the entire list of my sets I decided to post them every other day, so they are all posted in 2014. Every 5 days would have extended them after May 2015.
No comments:
Post a Comment