Thursday, March 20, 2008

HNT 10 - Green

Yeah, so I missed last week's HNT, but if you read my other posts, you'd see why.
Though I did look at getting a photo out doors for last week. Obviously didn't. But that was because in the end it would have been easier if I had someone with me to take the photo.

So Happy Belated St. Patrick's Day is my theme for today (again a week late as per the great Os' HNT site: Wearin' o' the Green HNT).

20080318-D-12.JPG

About this photo: It was taken Tuesday 18 March 2008 in Calgary, Alberta, Canada.
As I had missed my HNT post for last Thursday, and it was just after St. Patrick's day, I thought I'd do a green theme, and dressed up in the green I wore on St. Patrick's day for the photo.
As per usual, I used my camera remote. With the camera placed on a small writing desk in my bedroom.

7 comments:

  1. A remote for the camera?? I seriously need one of those!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have cute green man-panties!

    HHNT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy St. Patrick's Day....3 days late! Nice greens.

    ReplyDelete
  4. happy belated st pattys day 2 u too! ; ) gotta luv green! i know i do! happy hnt to ya!! ; )

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice shot, as always. Happy belated St. Patties!

    HAPPY HNT!

    ReplyDelete